It’s time for our last General Meeting of the year! We hope you can join us on Thursday, December 3 from 6:30 – 9:30 at the warehouse, 2434 S. Western Ave. All are welcome to attend. At the meeting we will discuss upcoming events and exciting news about our new volunteer program structure. Feel free to bring your ideas to share!
December General Meeting Agenda:
6:30pm – Potluck Social – Please bring a dish, snack, or drink to share!
7:30pm – Meeting Begins
- Approval of August General Meeting Minutes
- Partner Report – International Edition. Hear about the situation on the ground at one of our international partners!
- Changes to volunteer structure
- Upcoming Events
– Holiday Bike Bonanza – $5-$10 children’s bikes – December 19th, 2015, 12-5 PM
– Extra wrenching sessions for children’s bikes
- Staff and Storefront Update
- Committee Updates
- Additions you suggest
9:30pm – Meeting Ends